Sunday, April 3, 2011

Awesome weekend in Barcelona!

Last Thursday, I went to the aquarium and it was pretty cool. I wasn't overly impressed, but it was still worth it just to get out and do something for the day. I had a good time, especially in their famous aquarium tunnel. You step onto a conveyor belt surrounded by the tank, so sharks, fish, and stingrays are all literally right in your face. At one point, I was a good 6 inches beneath a shark -- it was pretty freaky but definitely cool!

This weekend we really took advantage of the beautiful weather and hung out at the beach all day Friday and Saturday. Also played a good amount of cards and ping pong in the park. The parks here are incredibly nice and well kept. I think our favorite one is Ciutadella, which is right next to our school. There is a Zoo and Nick was in town again so it was cool to see him. We ended up going to Montjuich to catch the sunset which was a nice little hike up the mountain.

As for today, we have been working on our papers that are due tomorrow. I am pretty much finished up with mine. I just need to put the final touches on that and the powerpoint presentation I have to give. Can't remember if i mentioned it, but the project is on the Design museum I went to a couple weeks ago. Then on Wednesday I have a presentation on another Museum. Then the following Monday, I have 3 finals, but they should be pretty easy. After that, I am done for the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment